










(Before we get started....I had these pictures working so well with the descriptions of the month....my computer will not cooperate. With the amount of error messages that I have received, I am lucky this post is getting out there at all. I may mention it once or twice below...but we there is an end in sight to our very out of date computer so keep in mind that the last picture, is the first "event" in. Ugh.)
Its been awhile for sure. The February winter blues hit and the Commodore 64 didnt help. But the weather is improving and I am assured that a new computer is on the horizon.
Lets review- February was a busy month for us:
Jack hit the 100th day of school. That is a big deal for kids in school these days. Each year the schools have a 100 day party and the homework revolves around the event. Usually the children have to put a 100 of something together. Last year he did 100 pennies (always working his mathematical mind). This year he choose 100 athletes. Yes, even at his young age he receives Sports Illustrated Kids so finding 100 athletes was not too difficult a task. We had a lot of fun with it. You may notice a few "Tiger Woods'". I cant imagine why there were so many photos of him this month- can you?
My Goddaughter, Chloe, had her Christening. All the pictures from that day are on my good camera and not on my computer yet, so I've just attached a cute picture of her from a few weeks ago. She is the cutest little doll of a baby. Always smiling and looking around. I am blessed and honored to share such an important role in her life.
Nate had his first bath in the big boy seat/tub. Remy especially loves this. She asks to take baths with him all the time now. Nate also loves the company. Her only complaint is his constant splashing. He really enjoys the water.
We enjoyed a visit from cousin Elliott one Saturday afternoon. The little man will be the big 1 in a few days- we cant believe it. We look forward to celebrating his birthday this weekend- and many more throughout the years.
Remy got into watching the Olympics this month. She frequently dances around the house and practices her yoga anywhere- but watching the Olympics means she also invented ways to bobsled around the dining room table and learn ice skating routines on our rug. Very fun.
With the better weather we went from hanging out inside all the time, to getting out for a few walks. We are really looking forward to this trend continuing.
While we were inside though, I spent lots of time watching Jack, Remy and Nate interact. They are all so sweet to one another and enjoy spending time together.
Nate is starting to learn the hug and the one arm hug. He loves to start out on his back, roll to his tummy just close enough to lean into one of the kids, then if he is feeling really creative, he will add his arm and go in for a kiss. I dont know where he learned this but I am pretty sure I should be worried.
Jack and Remy love to sit in the same chair and watch tv or play with the leapster. I say the leapster because even though we have two, one will play and one will watch.
March is looking to be a great month. Elliotts first birthday! A visit from Uncle Bri. Grammis birthday. Jacks first grade conference. Remys preschool conference. New computer!!! And more planning for our Chicago/Cincinnati trip in April!
Seriously, Nate is a mini Jay. I can't believe how much they look alike! How sweet are Remy and Jack sharing a chair?! Love the pic of Remy doing dances like the Olympics, and the one of Nate putting his arm around Remy. Too cute! Good kids are a reflection on good parents- you've got that wrapped up with a tidy bow! :)
ReplyDelete