Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Report Card- Take 2



I mentioned a few posts ago that we had a new plan for celebrating good report cards- suggest two or three places that the kids could choose from for the celebration.

Remy got her preschool report card last Friday. I put the plan to the test. She choose "Piccadilly Park" (which is actually Piccadilly Pub).

I am happy to report that we all had a wonderful time. Jay came home two souvenir beer mugs. Nate sat happily and even got to have a dance party in our booth. Remy picked all her favorites to eat. Jack played lots of tic-tac-toe and had a huge meal. Wonderful. No long wait. No flu like symptoms after. About the same tab.

Now, back to Remy's report card. Her report card was wonderful. We have noticed many changes in her this past year and her teachers feel the same.

Here are Remy's comments- and like I also mentioned a few posts back- my favorite part:
"Remy is a happy, quietly confident girl who has blossomed this year at school. She loves arts and crafts and tries nearly every one available to her! She enjoys playing with her friends, often participating in dramatic play. She is very open to playing with other children and makes sure to include them in whatever she is doing. Remy has a very soft-spoken nature, but this year we are seeing her confidence increase as she speaks up more and solves problems well. We truly enjoy having Remy in our classroom!"

Its hard to believe that this was Remy's last preschool report card. We are so proud of her. We really enjoyed reading it and celebrating her success as a family- and not at Friendlys.

Pictured:
The family at dinner.
Remy with her report card.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Remy!! I love the bit about "often in dramatic play." :)

    ReplyDelete