At Remy's birthday party this weekend, Cousin Elliott made an appearance. Grammi was watching him for the weekend so they stopped in.
Elliott cant have dairy so during cupcake and hoodsie time, I gave him what Nate was having...a Capri Sun.
I told my Mom that I would take full responsibility for introducing him to such a thing. Dana and Liz, if you are reading this, sorry...but man he LOVED it and I'm the Auntie so please let me get away with it.
He drank down that juice box in seconds flat.
I began to realize that he is more and more like his Dad everyday. We couldn't get him to leave the party!
He was the last guest there and wanted to hang even longer....I think he yelled something like "More! Lets party!" as his designated driver drove away.
I love this post! Elliott really loves him some Remy. Thanks for including him the party!!
ReplyDelete