Friday, April 13, 2012

If you don't have anything nice to say....

Once again, its been awhile.  A long while. 

Here's the short reason why: I like to "keep it real" on this blog.  But that means I keep it real with Nate's crazy antics, or the funny report card comments or the happy guy at the soccer field.  I don't want to get into all the difficult things that we struggle with as a family.  And this past year has been a struggle.  Most everyday.  I don't want to write about those tough things. Most days, I couldn't think of anything that I would want to say but that.

I went with the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say (write) anything at all." 

To some that may seem cryptic, and I really dislike those cryptic messages or posts on FB, but I'll just have to leave it at that.  I assure you that Jay and I are great, no one is dying and the world isn't ending.

Here are a few pictures to prove it:

Proving that not that much has changed this past year- Nate during his Easter photo shoots:





Proving that the ocean is always a beautiful place to be:

And that sometimes a family staycation is just what you need- even if you have to go in an indoor pool:
So...stay tuned for more frequent updates.  There are plenty of crazy Nate antics to keep me going for a lonnngg time and I'm choosing to write about all the good things that we have and do as a family!

1 comment:

  1. I have been very delayed with my blog too. Its just been so busy and the way Nate looks in these pictures is the way Chloe is most days :) lol. Cant wait to see you guys next week!!!

    ReplyDelete