Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Vacation Part Two

The kids are back in school as of yesterday!  Last week was their final week of vacation until school gets out.  I can't believe first and third grade is coming to an end for my little guys. I look forward to summer and planning a bunch of fun stuff to do.....but I also relish these last few weeks.  Soon enough, I won't be able to get a single thing done again: last week was a reminder of that.

We finished up the week with lots of baseball practice for Jack.  I don't have any pictures since Jay is the one that typically takes him.  Since Jay is coaching, I try to refrain from asking him to capture the activities on camera.  Opening Day is this weekend so I'll be sure to post on that.

While Jay and Jack were busy with baseball, Remy, Nate and I headed into Uncles house to hang out.  The kids had a ton of fun.  Elliott and Dana took us on a walk through town to all of their favorite hang outs. The hit of the day was the duck pond though bagels for lunch came in a close second.

Thanks Uncle Dana for the pictures!

Sunday ended with a soccer game in the rain for Remy.  I was so excited when I got to the field and one of the coaches said he had a tent for "Team Tigers".  I stayed nice and dry but Remy was soaked.  It didn't stop her from playing a fabulous game.  I love watching her play soccer!

Now Nate and I are back into our routine...grocery shopping, playing outside and our visits.   He is still recounting our day in Wellesley as if it just happened.  I think everyone had a great April break. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment