Monday, September 13, 2010

Who Dey!

Auntie Maris and Auntie Jennifer made their way east this past weekend for the Pats vs Bengals season opener. 

They arrived on Friday night, so I picked Jay up from work and we headed to the airport to see them.  Grammi and Papa offered to watch the kids so we enjoyed a nice dinner in the North End.

This weekend was also Applefest weekend in Northboro so on Saturday we headed downtown to see the parade.  Jack and Remy got lots of candy and Nate took in all the loud sounds.

After the parade, Uncle Dana, Auntie Liz and Elliott came over and we had a small celebration for Remys birthday.  (Stay tuned for a few more of these!). 

We all had fun relaxing and eating.  Elliott even put on a little dance show for us....I wish I had on video...but this picture will just have to do.  Imagine lots of turns and hand moves.  He was a real hit.

Remy got lots of stuff...an American Girl sweatshirt for herself/and doll Molly, Littlest Pet Shop everything, and clothes.  She was a very happy girl. 

On Sunday, Maris, Jennifer, Dana and Jay went to the game.  Where they had lots of fun despite the clear Pats victory. 

Today its back to the old routine.  Maris and Jennifer are on their way home, Jay is at work, Nate is napping...and Jack and I are hanging out. (Thats not routine....Jack is simply having a sick day from school.)

All in all...another great weekend with family.




No comments:

Post a Comment