
When I first had Nate, a big question I got was "How is it having three children?".
You know by now that I always wanted at least three children, so my typical answer to that question is "Its great.". And it is.
With that said, there are times when I feel like I have at least three kids. It occurs to me each time one (or more) of them is sick. With each child the price of a cold/flu/attack increases.
This past month has been a constant stream of sickness.
Jack, as usual, is fighting off a chest cold. (And thankfully doing a better job of it than most years.)- Sick
Remy has been fighting a cold and fever.- Sicker
Nate has had a ruptured left ear drum and an infected right ear. Fever. Teething. Multiple Doctors visits. He has been miserable in so many ways.- Sickest
We have been on-call to sickness for too long. I think that we are at the "light at the end of the tunnel stage". Lets hope.
Yesterday was the first day in a long time that Nate was in good spirits. Jay and I were lucky enough to have some alone time with him while Grammi and Papa took Jack and Remy to a play in Boston.
I am attaching a clip of a conversation Nate and I had during our alone time. I think he is in fact saying that he is better now and plans to be a wonderful happy baby again. Sigh.
Pictured: Jack, Remy, Grammi and Papa after the play "Honk".
The video is a big hit amongst the 5 year old crowd here at Casa Tannenbaum!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the video! Little baby laughs are the best! Glad to hear everyone is getting better!
ReplyDelete