Commadore 64
From the dawn of computer time through March 14, 2010
Its unbelievable but true. We are now the proud owners of a new computer. I am learning about all the "new technology" available: wireless internet, You Tube and writing from the couch. Beyond my imagination only a few hours ago.
I spent many many many hours with the Commadore 64. We enjoyed the small things in computer life- Powering Up (30 minutes to 2 hours depending on how many times I had to restart during the process), Getting to Gmail (about 10 minutes after powering up if I didnt encounter numerous error messages about my printer- which wasnt even plugged in), and finally Adding Pictures (typically a full days work for 10 pictures max). In the end, it was the small things that ended our relationship but she still holds a place in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment