Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cape Weekend

A quick post this weekend because I have to be awake at 3am....which is an entirely long, complicated, possibly-never-told-on-the-blog type story.....and since I already wrote that this was a quick post, I'm going to keep it at that. 

We'll stick with pictures this week documenting a very fun weekend at the Cape.  It was a great get away and a reminder that it's almost summer.


Grammi and Papa doing what they like to do best, hanging with the grandkids
Look what Grammi let Jack buy!?  He's all set for the 4th of July at least:).

Jack having fun in the backyard...with his "other" hat.

Remy having fun in the backyard

and Nate having fun in the backyard
The boys playing while Remy (hand) tried to plant carrots.

The Dads... including a very serious Craig.

Elliott pitching to Jack

Evening S'mores


Sunday morning trip to the beach.


Nate still loves the beach.


You'll never find this boy without a ball of some sort.











1 comment:

  1. Looks like a much needed getaway... and a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete