Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome 2011

What I have learned this past year....random and otherwise:

1. Perspective.

2. I like pretty much all of Pink's songs.  Right now, she is strictly radio listening status...but maybe that will change in 2011.  Maybe I will decide to be "too school for cool".

3. I have to limit the kids extra curricular activities...for my sanity and THEIRS.

4. Never buy anything for full price at the Gap.  They always have a sale or a coupon or something worth 40% off.

5. Watching a sleeping baby/child never gets old.

6. Usually when someone says that they don't care what people think, they do.

7.  Baby ear infections are annoying.

8. There seems to be some type of mop conspiracy out there.  I'm constantly buying new mops bc "they" no longer make replacements to fit the current mop.

9. It's difficult to be wrong.  If you are lucky, you will have someone who will tell you when you are wrong....in a REALLY nice way.

10. Blogging has been fun.

and #11 for 2011- Some facebook reunions just aren't worth it.  That gem is specifically written for Jay...it's a lesson he is hoping that I have learned:).  In truth, I've had a few dozies but also reconnected with some really great people. 

This year is set to have some big changes for the Herold family including a move to my parents house.  We are thrilled for the new adventure to begin.  Stay tuned for lots of project updates and a blog makeover!

In the meantime, here are a few pictures from New Years Eve:



Playing inside waiting for Daddy to get home

BUSTED Jack!







Nate decided that the horn blowers and hats were too mundane.  A toilet brush is a much better way to ring in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment