Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

Its no secret that I like to acknowledge the things that I am thankful for!  Usually at Thanksgiving, we go around the table and talk about those things.  This year though, it was Jay, Mel and I at a table for children (my three) plus Tommy and Jameson.  They barely ate or sat  and we just tried to eat what we could, while we could...so that tradition didn't happen this time.

But, I am very thankful for many things.  Here are a few (in no particular order of course):

1. A very wonderful Thanksgiving with my parents, brother, cousins, uncle, aunt and my family.  I love them all!

2. Our health.  ALWAYS. SO. IMPORTANT.

3. Jay. Jack. Remy. Nate.

4.  Having a few really best friends. 

5.  A roof over my head.  And a bigger roof over my head come March 1st:).

6.  That I don't have to work but someday I can go back to a job that I loved.

7.  That my Christmas cards are done.

8.  That I didn't really wake up for Doorbusters on Thanksgiving only to get in the fights that occurred over the only thing that I wanted. 

9.  That winter doesn't last all year.

10.  That between December and January I get to visit with some of my favorite people....Bri, Molly, Karen, Mike and Leah.  I can't wait!!

11.  That I got this perfucked picture....
.....And a few more shots from Thanksgiving day:

Thaksgiving Day Football Game

The Adult Table

Tommy!!

Nate loves Auntie Mel

And Remy hearts Uncle

Jack at Dinner

Jameson enjoying a drink after playing outside.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that you had a Patriot's player at the football game and dinner table. Can't tell who. He was as good looking as #12, but was built like a tight end ...

    ReplyDelete