Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry (almost) Christmas!

Back at the end of November, Jay went to Florida to meet up with Maris and Jennifer for the weekend. 

Luckily, it was a beautiful warm fall weekend and because being outside with the kids always makes everything seem easier and more fun, we took a little trip.  I had the kids put on their Christmas outfits....yes, I was already prepared for once....and we drove over to the Martha Mary Chapel and the Gristmill.

My intent was to use the opportunity to capture our Christmas card.  But I also got lots of fun shots to remember the day.  Here are a few:
The Christmas Card

And a few shots of them just playing....or in this case thinking:)





A Capri Sun at the end of the day seemed justified:)


Merry almost Christmas to everyone!  Hope your days are filled with happiness and anticipation.  I know the Herolds can not wait!  Stay tuned for more Christmas updates:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at the difference between the Christmas card and your anchor pics for the blog. The kids have really grown. Great pics of the kids alone and doing things together.
    -Papa

    ReplyDelete