Today is my birthday so here is my 36th birthday edition:
Worst:
Thinking about Aunt Carole's passing and meeting with a minister to help plan her services.
Best:
1. Having dinner with Jack, Remy and Jay and listening to everyone name the things that they like best about me.
Jack
"You are so nice to us. You are the #1 Mom."
Remy
"You are so clever. You give 100%."
2. Sitting with all my kids this morning while Jay made me breakfast and coffee.
3. Watching Nate devour my birthday cake and realizing that he has added a new step to his nap time tantrums....removing his shirt. That was nice comic relief when I went in to quiet him down this morning and realized that he removed his shirt and was jumping up and down on the crib mattress. (This is the second time...the first time I thought it was an unintentional fluke) I love that nutty boy.
4. Receiving lots of wonderful birthday wishes from friends and family.
How sweet! What mature answers and so cute! You are a great mom and you have the most wonderful kids. What I like best is your friendship :)Happy Birthday.
ReplyDelete