When Jack and Remy were younger, I use to tell them bedtime stories about the "Adventures of Action Jackson, Baby Rems and Joey the dog". I would go on and on about the things they would do, the places they would go and the trouble they would get into.
I am thinking as Nate grows older, I will tell him about the "Adventures of Easy E and Nate Dog". Luckily for me, I will have lots of real life adventures to add to the stories.
Nate loves to hang out with Elliott. The past few weeks, we have had lots of time together. Its been especially cute seeing just the boys together (while Jack and Remy are at school).
Here are a few of the places we've gone and play dates we've had :
 |
| Hanging at the Mall |
 |
| Playing with Chloe |
 |
| Davis Farmland....check out Nate in the background...crazy nut! |
 |
| Nate...what are you doing in there? |
 |
| Elliott, its fun...come on in! |
 |
| Getting ready to leave..stay tuned for more adventures! |
Easy E loves his QT with Nate Dog. I can see many, many more years of adventures ahead of them.
ReplyDelete