The Tannenbaums make their annual visit in a little over a week then at the end of the month, Auntie Molly and Uncle Bri will be there. We also have a few weekend visitors coming. We cant wait.
During our home time we have been having fun too. I've been trying to stay busy and out of the house since our siding is still...yes still...a work in progress. We also cant wait until that is done. Yes, I promise pictures will be posted.
Here are a few pics from the past week or so:
Nate eating corn on the cob for the first time...
Nate eating guacamole..one of his favorites....
A trip to the Gristmill... picnic..rock throwing...duck calling and just hanging out....
Nate chowing on that corn is too funny!
ReplyDeletelove the pics! especially the one of jack and remy! soo cute! Cant wait to see pics of the house
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much Nate looks like Jay, and how much Jack and Remy look like you! I mean, it's crazy! I'm dying to sneak on the plane with Auntie Molly and Uncle BBB!
ReplyDelete