
Ten years. Jay and I have been married ten years today. July 15, 2000 we got married at Martha Mary Chapel in Sudbury and celebrated at Cyprian Keyes in Boylston, MA.






And last but not least...my favorite....

I am so grateful for these past ten (plus) years with Jay. I think our marriage makes me a better version of myself. Jay never asked me to change in any way for him, but his outlook on life, sense of humor and love have made "me" better.
At our ceremony, we had a reading by Khalil Gibran. I know many people use this poem but I am amazed how years later, we have a similar marriage to his definition.
Jay is everything I have (had) always dreamed of and more. I look forward to all the years that we have ahead of us. I thank everyone who has seen us to this point and has helped along the way. I really couldn't ask for a better husband or life.
Here are a few pics from the day:






And last but not least...my favorite....

Happy Anniversary to the best couple I know!!! I am so happy that you have been a part of our lives for almost as long! Cant wait to be with you for the next 50+ years! Love you guys! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteTanya
I am really missing you guys. I have a photo of the Hunt family on my bulletin board and it is from your wedding so I think of you all often.
ReplyDeleteYou have all grown up...Jess has gotten more beautiful and well...Jay is gray. I am so happy to see photos of the little guy too. He is totally a Herold boy!!
Love, Crissy
I am really behind on my blog reading, but i love the pics!! I remember Molly getting ready for your wedding!
ReplyDelete