Thursday, May 27, 2010

25 Things That You Dont Know About Me

Every Thursday (or sometimes Friday night) I get US Weekly in the mail. Its a great way to end the week and to signal that the weekend is actually on the way. One of my favorite parts is the "25 Things That You Dont Know About Me" feature. I figured since its Thursday, and the weekend is on the way, I would do my own:

25 Things That You Dont Know About Me
by Jessica Herold

1. I have been on You Tube a handful of times.

2. Nyquil makes me stay up all night so I dont take it.

3. My favorite number has always been three.

4. The movie Blue Crush makes me want to be a teenage pro surfer.

5. I love accessories.

6. I believe Jay and I were always meant to be. There is no "one who got away".

7. I struggle to find balance...may be the Libra in me.

8. I watched an episode of Desperate Housewives once where Lenette was addicted to ADHD drugs. She basically became a supermom who was never tired. I find this intriguing but I will not try this.


9. I watch HGTV whenever I cant sleep at night.

10. My favorite magazines are US Weekly, Esquire and Traditional Home.

11. I think Mrs Meyers products are fabulous.

12. I did not love being pregnant.

13. My favorite show of the moment is Modern Family. Hysterical.

14. I buy generic cereals; toasted oats, lucky stars, cinni-mini crunch- all in my pantry

15. I dont have a strong desire to be CEO of anything.

16. I think when stay at home Moms call themselves CEO of the house, its silly.


17. My first job was at McDonalds.

18. My favorite job as a teenager was babysitting.


19. I love my minivan.

20. When I have been asked to do the "what you dont know about me" ice breaker, I always add that my Mom was one of 15 children. Goes over very well.

21. The celebrity that I would like to meet is Vince Vaughn.


22. Reese Witherspoon has been a favorite actress of mine forever. However, I am not sure how I feel about her new boyfriend. I also wonder why I spend time thinking about it.

23. I couldnt live in a place without the season of fall but winter makes me miss living in Florida.

24. My least favorite job as a parent is toothbrush duty.

25. Going to loud crazy child birthday parties where I dont know anyone comes in a very close second.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, LOVE Modern Family. Greatest. Show. Ever.

    Also a little sketchy on Reese's new dude. And I laughed when you said you don't know why you spend time thinking about it. Why do we?! Who cares, really?

    ReplyDelete