Sunday, May 22, 2011

Driving and Diving.

I've had a request to up the amount of posts during the week.  Its probably only one person that reads this enough to give a care but I will try to comply.  With that said, I am getting in a little under the week mark since I am posting today.  ITS a miracle.  Get it mystery reader...its.  Not it.  Not it is.  Just ITS

Okay, enough of the inside jokes.  I think I made the "mystery reader" irritated enough.... on to the weekend report.

We had a great weekend with lots of project updates.

First up, we are getting the house painted.  There have been a few delays due to the constant rain we have endured this spring but this Saturday they finally started.  We chose a grey color.  Here is a preview:





We also got two visits from Elliott.  During the visit today, Elliott taught himself to drive the Cadillac.  Nate is happy to be the passenger....although he also learned to drive this weekend.  Nate mostly just loves to get the car out of the garage by calling "Babbery.  Babbery."  (Battery).  The car entertained the boys for awhile.  It seems like just yesterday I was watching Jack (4) and Remy (2), driving the car around the block.  Yikes.

Elliott and Nate discovering that Elliott can reach the pedal. 

This is exciting!

See ya!

Wait a few years....these boys look like T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

And they're off!
Jay and Jack also had a weekend baseball game.  I didn't get to watch (because of a marathon nap by Nate) but the boys assured me that the Reds (Jay/Jacks team) won.  More baseball pictures to come soon.

After the game yesterday, we all made a trip to the store to pick out some flowers.  Today, Elliott, Remy, Uncle Dana and I planted them in planters.

Planting the flowers....check out the almost open pool.  Thanks to Daddy and Uncle for taking the cover off!
Finally, as usual, I watched Jack and Remy in their weekly swim lessons.  Jack is doing a great job diving and Remy has a fantastic back stroke.

So...Jack is diving.  Elliott (and Nate) are driving.  And we all had a great weekend watching more home improvements.  Count this as my bi-weekly post "mystery reader". 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Oh ... I had better hide the keys for the TR6 or those two will be driving themselves to the beach when on the Cape !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I like reading all your posts too!!! Keep them coming! Holy cow... Jack is diving!!! Can he give my kids swimming lessons???

    ReplyDelete