Thursday, May 26, 2011

Awaiting Summer

Hanging in the Wells
It's a beautiful day in New England today!  Sun is shining, pool is open (though not clean enough to use) and the house painting is almost done.  I can't wait to hang out and enjoy the long weekend. 

I miss having Jack and Remy home every day....and each Monday watching Jay leave for work is torture....for all of us.  While there isn't much I can do about Jay working, I am counting down the days until June 22nd- the last day of school.

Until then, Nate and I continue to search around for fun things to do during the day.  Today we made a trip in to visit Grammi and Elliott.  We all walked to downtown Wellesley then got a snack.  Fun times! 

Nate was offered an apple juice box...but chose this drink instead.  Uncle Bri and Auntie Molly would be proud:).

Cheese.... Check out my new hat!

Happy early Memorial Day weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Our last day is the 23rd! I can't wait either!!! I hope we get to see a lot of you this summer! Lets start planning soon!!!

    ReplyDelete