Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The big AWESOME weekend

This past weekend, Jay and I went to Florida to celebrate Maris and Jennifer vowing to spend their lives together.  Do I call it wedding, ceremony or union?  To me it doesn't really matter what you call it.  It was beautiful.  They were both breathtaking and happy.  Family and friends came from all over to witness and spend time celebrating.  It was basically just one big AWESOME weekend!

I debated going into exact details of every single day/moment in this post but that can get wordy and boring...except for the people reading it who were there and they already know what a great time it was.  Plus there is a good possibility that a few days later, I am still hungover...I mean too tired, to spend the time putting it all into words.

So I am going to let the pictures do the talking for the whole AWESOME weekend.

The Shrimp Shack...night one.

BEST GRILLED CHEESE EVER.

Hanging at the house/pool....looks like Maris has a story to tell...again.  Its probably all true.

The view from our bedroom balcony....thanks Maris and Jennifer to putting us all up!

Mexican Themed Night/ Non-rehearsal dinner...oh and my new BFF Penny.

There she is again....probably telling one of her hysterical stories....or talking about the benefits of recycling. :)

 
Maris, Jay and Linda before the ceremony.

Chris, Jennifer and ARTIE THE ONE MAN PARTY, after the ceremony.

Vows on the beach.

Maris, Debbie, Jennifer and ARTIE stealing the show once again.

Dan and Char...LOVED them too. 

Patty and Amy. Beautiful!
Stac....how could you not love her?  Who else would bring a large refreshment for Jay (once his duties were complete)...plus a beer....and a thoughtful ceremony ritual all at the same time???
Beer Pong....the perfect way to end a day?!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a great wedding/weekend! The Herolds certainly know how to party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think ARTIE THE ONE MAN PARTY needs to be introduced to the rest of us!!!

    ReplyDelete