Early in our relationship, Jay and I decided that we would always exchange presents for holidays and birthdays. I know many married people that no longer exchange:
"I buy everything I want for myself"
"We decided to save the money"
"I never like what he/she gets me anyway"
That all makes sense but we still do it anyway. Some years, while Jay was in law school in particular, we had a very low amount of money we agreed to spend on each other. No joke- I think it may have even been $5 one year. We still moved forward with the gift exchange.
We were very fortunate this year and have moved beyond the $5 limit. This year I got a fancy camera. I have used this camera since the first second I opened it to take many pictures of my cuties. I am sure I will use it for years to come. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few weeks.
PLEASE NOTE: Although I received a fancy camera for Christmas- I am still badly in need of a computer upgrade. Yes, we still own the infamous "Commador 64". So all of the beautiful pictures that I take wait on my camera. Then eventually I make the trek to my parents house and upload them to my Dads computer. Today is that lucky day.
first of all, who is that handsome blonde guy with the big boy permanent teeth and hip haircut, and how did he get to be as tall as your armpit???? Second, who is that gorgeous blondie girl and that baby with teeth? I feel like he was a newborn just a minute ago. Are your kids growing at unusual rates- or am I just living in a dream world where everyone stays a toddler?
ReplyDeleteI love the first picture of the kids. Nate's smile is super cute. His hair looks lighter?? And, I've said it before, but I'll say it here again... I swear that Remy looks just like that actress Tina Majorino who played the little girl in Corina Corina. Especially with her hair curled. Adorable.
ReplyDeleteSeriously the kids are SO cute, and you are adorable as always. :)
ReplyDelete