

Nate is 6 months old!
He had his 6 month appointment today and he is now:
18 pounds 1 ounce
27 inches long
and vaccinated against the flu and H1N1...thank goodness.
I asked Jack and Remy today what they liked about having a baby brother. I asked them both at different times so neither could copy what the other said (a trick we do at preschool). In the end they both pretty much think the same things-
REMY:
"He is cute, especially when he moves his mouth and his arms."
and
"He loves us."
JACK:
"He is always watching us whatever we do."
and
"He is really happy when its tummy time. I am happy that he is always happy."
When I asked what they liked about him getting older, they said
REMY:
"He can play."
JACK:
"That he is starting to play with me."
So at 6 months and 4 shots later, we have a happy, healthy baby boy that we all enjoy. I couldnt be happier!
I love Jack and Remy's comments! Hilarious and sweet. Nate is so cute!!
ReplyDelete