Sunday, January 1, 2012

Traditions

I read somewhere that traditions are an important part of childhood.  Being that I am no where near organized enough for Elf On The Shelf, my children will have to settle for other holiday traditions. 

My favorite holiday tradition with Remy, is taking her to a holiday show.  This year, we decided to try The Radio City Christmas Spectacular.

First we had lunch with Daddy at The Ritz in Boston.

Then we went to the show. 

Remy loved it.  In past years, The Nutcracker was my choice, but Remy couldn't understand why we would pay to see a show where people didn't speak.  This year she was much happier.  Although she did mention that she would have preferred if more people, besides just Santa and the two boys, had speaking roles. 

In any case, it was a great day with my little girl.  I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment