Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Eve

Did I mention how much I love that The Logans moved to Southboro?  A lot.

And did you know that Christmas Eve is one of my favorite holidays?  It is.

This year we were lucky enough to spend the holiday with The Logans, Beck, my parents, Dana and Elliott and all the way from Cincinnati....Maris and Jennifer.


I'm walking!

Remy and Nate helping Avery make her rounds.





The sign the kids made to let us know it was time to exchange presents:).



Check it out Uncle Beans and Aunt Karen.


 We had lots of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Is the Club for the Stang? Or are you just tryin to be like 50 Cent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very memorable and fun. Thank to the Logans for joining us and the Cinci Police Force for keeping us safe and adding to the fun. Thanks to the Herolds for hosting and to the young ones for being themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it was a blast. We'll have to find a way to re-create the spirit this summer! -Karen

    ReplyDelete