We have been blessed with a pretty mild winter.....I could not take another snowy winter like last year....but with so little snow, we haven't had the opportunity to spend much time building snowmen....or snow dogs. This morning we decided to take advantage of the few inches of snow we do have and Remy made this cute little snow dog:
Nate ran around for about two minutes, then headed back in with Daddy. I'm thinking the fact that he was wearing rain boots in place of snow boots didn't help...someone get that boy some proper boots. Jeesh.
Remy and I stayed out for a bit longer and had fun writing our names in the snow. She also made this cute little snow angel.
**For those of you wondering- Jack was at Grammi and Papa's. He was enjoying some time with them before he headed to the Worcester Sharks game with Daddy before the Pats game.

Love the pics! Chloe cried she wanted to go outside and then once we were out, she wouldnt let me put her down. I brought her in and she cried she wanted snow. umm... hello. you wont stand in it! lol Glad you guys got to enjoy it
ReplyDelete