Dear Santa Claus,
Hi. Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope you do not have any trouble makers on your list. Cause I am not.
I want a ipod Touch for Christmas.
I hope your taking good care of rudolph and the other raindears.
Sincerley,
Jack
(Exact copy of letter from Jack to Santa)
Dear Santa Claus,
I can't wait for Christmas.
I'm wishing for those giant big teddy bears.
I can't wait!
Love,
Remy
(Exact copy of letter from Remy to Santa)
Here's what I would write to Santa in a letter:
Dear Santa,
Thank you for adding such a wonderful magical touch to our holiday. I loved you as a child, but I love you even more as a Mom.
I love watching Nate get so excited to see you at the mall. Although he doesn't call you by your name- hearing him yell "Christmas" really loud and watching a smile expand across his face when he notices you is wonderful. I love that Remy carefully chose her gift request and how excited she is for your arrival. I also love that Jack is concerned for your animals and any children that may be causing trouble. The sweet, innocence that you help bring out in my children is priceless.
My one request this year is that you actually take the cookies that we leave for you. I can't deal with the extra calories this year and left behind, I will eat them.
Love,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment