My little man is hardly a baby anymore.
Over the past few months particularly, I have watched his face change and his chubby little body thin out. His words have increased and facial expressions grown more sophisticated. And every single minute, my love for him has grown. My sweet little baby boy will be two tomorrow and I couldn't be happier or more proud.
I have so many favorite moments with Nate. Watching him interact with Jack and Remy is touching. The way he holds his little blankie and sucks his thumb melts my heart. His hugs. His quick little run/waddle. How mesmerized he is playing with sand or trying to master a toy that is made for someone much older than himself. The shrieks of happiness when he calls out for Jay.
I know from experience and from the millions of people who have said it before me that all these moments pass way too fast.
I also know that each year brings new gifts and different types of joy. I am happy for all the cute baby moments I have been able to witness with Nate, for all the current toddler moments and excited for the future that stretches out before him. I am forever grateful to have this cute little guy in my life.
Happy Second Birthday to the best third baby ever!
Love him! Happy Birthday Nate!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, great posts - fun weekend --- Happy Birthday to Nate and Jack
ReplyDeleteI can't BELIEVE he is two already!!! Where did that time go?! SERIOUSLY!
ReplyDelete