Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Steps

For a little over a week now, Nate has been taking two or three steps here and there.  Today, he walked all the way across the rug! 

Jack, Remy and I were so proud of him.  We wanted to catch it on camera.  I didn't have the video one around so we grabbed the "still" camera and decided that Jack would be camera man.  Nate would walk to me.

We did a bunch of beautiful practice runs....Jack wasn't able to get a shot at all...until this beauty.


Nate grew increasingly more frustrated.  I decided to try to be camera man and have him walk to me at the same time.  By the time I got the shot he was VERY frustrated.....but, you get the point, right?

Enough Mommy!
I felt pretty bad that I worked him so hard...so he got to experience his first ever oreo. All's well that ends well...

Go Nate!  We are so proud of you!

3 comments:

  1. Love this pic with the Oreo! Worth every step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... he is so funny. all that work was def worth the oreo! Looks like Nate thinks so too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting!!!! Love the oreo face and the crying one, too. Adorable. Adorable. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete