Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bike Riding: Take Two

Jack, Remy, Nate and I played outside today and enjoyed the spring weather. Remy asked to ride her bike for a bit....still no training wheels and making great progress. When she was done, I thought it was a good time to ask Jack to give the bike another try. He agreed without much pressure. The rest of the "lesson" was a delight...especially compared to last time.







By the end, Jack was turning, starting the bike himself and fully riding. He rode his bike for over an hour.







Final test= riding around the block....but we will save that for another day.







I will rest a little easier tonight knowing that I (probably) did not scar Jack for life as I proclaimed a few posts ago.







3 comments:

  1. I love the video. I love how proud you are of Jack and of how proud he is of himself. And I ESPECIALLY love how at the end you say, "say oh yeah" and he does. TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Jack !!! Nice Job !!! Max can't wait to ride at the Cape with you !
    See you soon,
    Max, Jenny, & Harris

    ReplyDelete