Monday, October 10, 2011

Since You've Been Gone

Or really in this case....since I've been gone....but who can resist the urge for a little Kelly Clarkson.

Anyway...

School began.  Here are the kids on Remy's first day of First Grade, Jack's first day of Third Grade and Nate's first day getting lots of solo-attention during the day again....although he doesn't look too happy about that.
Remy had a birthday:
We attended the annual school open house:
Remy's class

Jack's Guess Who Game. What gave him away?  Favorite Place: Cincinnati, Ohio and  Favorite Food: Hot and Spicy Wings

Heading home.  Nate LOVES to "hold hands" with "Ack and Nenny".

We also celebrated Uncle Dana's birthday:
Although someone bought him something he already owned.  Opps.

Guess who Elliott was playing with right before this picture was taken?  I'll give you a hint, she loves dogs...and two year olds!
And we've spent lots of time playing together:

Happy Fall Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! I've been SO bad about reading my fave blogs (yours is in that group) but I'm trying to make time for it again. I'm here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new format, and i'm glad you are back! :-)

    ReplyDelete