Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bath Time

Its October and its snowing.  It also snowed the other day.  Its freezing.

Its cold and snowy and its only FALL.

The upside of being stuck inside?  Taking a little extra time on the indoor "tasks".

So when Nate requested a bath the other day...the other freezing cold I don't want to be outside day...I was happy to grant his wish.

I also got a few pictures.

I really can't think of many things I like better than watching my babies in the bath.  Its a time you will never get back and one that passes way too quickly. 

Jack is nine.  There is no watching him in the "bath" (shower) any more.  But I have lots of pictures of Jack and Remy (and now Nate) during an after bath time.  Looking clean, happy and warm.

LOVE.  Even if its snowing. 





1 comment:

  1. adorable! a friend of mine once said that in the winter she drew a bath for her (little) kids, put their bathing suits on, and let them pretend they were swimming.

    ReplyDelete