Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Almost Moving Day

Nate- new picture taking expression plus new favorite hands in pocket- at dinner tonight.

We CANT wait to move!
I should be packing.  But I need  a break. 

Over the past few weeks I feel like we have done nothing but prepare for this move.  Yet, I can not believe it is finally here.

Sorting through boxes, I re-lived so many wonderful memories.  I found notes and pictures of Jay and I through the years.  A beautiful note from his Mom before we were married, college pictures, wedding, graduations and babies. 

Its hard to believe tomorrow we will add another step in our journey. 

As I have said before, we are lucky that the place we are moving to is one that we have already created so many memories.  20 Hemlock is the place where I got ready for our wedding, where we lived after Jay was in law school and where we brought Jack home from the hospital.  We have spent countless holidays there with family and I have happy memories from high school. 

So wish us luck on our big day tomorrow....and send me some motivation to finish packing the basement...in less than 12 hours our movers arrive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment