Saturday, August 27, 2011
Cupcake Charlies
There are times when I realize that I don't make it out into the "real world" often. This Thursday, I finally discovered Cupcake Charlies.
Jay says he has known about this place for awhile now. Apparently, it has been a favorite amongst the work birthday party circuit. Who knew? Not me. Its been years since I've been to the work birthday party lunch. There isn't much I miss about the corporate workplace but birthday lunches are one of them....and Cupcake Charlie cupcakes are AMAZING.
Not amazing enough to make me want to return the workplace.....but maybe enough to spend lots of money there.
Big hit with the kids too!
(Please note, there are an unequal amount of pictures of Nate in this post. Simply put, a two year old with a cupcake is cute. Taking pictures of a 6 year old and 9 year old eating a cupcake is downright dangerous.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment