Sunday, December 27, 2009

Never Say Never

Never Say Never

There are a few things that I said I would never do:

  1. Drive a mini-van.
  2. Drive a mini-van for a LONG time.
  3. Live in a split-level house.
  4. Marry a man from Kentucky.
  5. Become a blogger.

I drive a mini-van. The same color my Mom had from my elementary through high school years. I got it two years ago and plan to drive it until Jack drives himself. That would be his elementary through high school years. Ugh.

I live in a split level home. When we were looking to buy I had a few musts- a neighborhood, at least one garage and at least three bedrooms. I got all three but in my not-so-beautiful-from-the-outside split level house.

Jay is from Kentucky. Depending on the day, he’ll tell you Cincinnati or even Boston- but rarely the truth which is Kentucky. His middle school was called Turkey Foot Middle School. For the sake of my marriage I will leave the Kentucky references at that.

Finally- this is my blog.

Things I always wanted to do:

  1. Have at least three kids.
  2. Live in a neighborhood.
  3. Marry my best friend.

Check, check and check. Jay and I have been married 9 years (10 in July) and without a doubt he is my best friend. We have three children- Jack (7), Remy (5) and Nate (5 months). All three are absolutely the light(s) of my life. Yes, we live in the previously mentioned not-so-beautiful-from-the-outside split level house but it I love the inside. We have created a lot of wonderful memories here and hope to create many more.

I will share the memories and updates with you in my blog because I am telling you its true….things that you thought you would never do, you will and you’ll probably be glad that you did!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I'll be reading regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also said you would never live in Northboro. Today you're a proud Tomahawk Chop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASP!! I am in LOVE with your new blog! Watch out- its adictive!! :) I'm adding you to my side bar STAT! :)
    xoxo,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete